Govt. of Telangana, Foxconn Technology Group has chosen Hyderabad to set up an Advanced Industrial Artificial Intelligence Research and Development Center.
With almost 25,000 delegates, 15 events, 300 exhibitors and 500 speakers from 30 countries, the IndiaJoy expo kickstarted in Hyderabad on Sunday.
- Hyderabad to house OnePlus’ R&D centre
- Intel to open technology centre in Hyderabad
- Hyderabad bright spot for key global IT players
- TSIC launched Startup India Telangana Yatra
- We HUB awarded loan sanction letters for 16 Women entrepreneurs
- Mansanpally- A new Digital Village in Telangana
- International Blockchain Congress
- Minister laid foundation stone for IT Tower & Innovation Hub at Nizamabad