Ensuring a Safe & Resilient Cyber Space of Telangana State Infrastructure
- Security Operations Centre was set up in the year 2017 with the objective of deploying capabilities to shield Government assets from cyber threats and attacks at State Data Centre (SDC).
- TSOC analyzes the events generated by the operating systems, network & security devices and databases in near realtime and provides notifications to single point of contact (SPOCs) if any intrusions are detected.
- Vulnerability Assessment/ Threat Surface Management: Identifies, tracks and closes vulnerabilities.
- Threat Hunting: SOC team researches specific adversaries and supports by hunting through the environment using adversary tactics to improve detections and to develop new alerts based on the program results.
Timely recommendation on infrastructure and application security best practices
- Educating on the importance of Security Audit programs.
- Generating Threat Advisory Reports.
- Bringing out Cyber Security Newsletter.
- Preparation of Capacity Utilization Report.
- Preparation of SOC Procedures for handling Incidents.
- Remediation and Knowledge-based articles.
- Coordinating with the national agencies like Intelligence Bureau, NCIIPC, CDAC, DSCI etc. on Cyber Security awareness programs.