Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge is a not-for-profit organization that works with the primary aim of skilling youth and making them more employable and hence, curbing the unemployment rate in the State.
TASK caters to students from diverse academic courses and socio-cultural backgrounds working on its aim through a three-pronged approach.
- Skilling youth in technologies that are in demand as per industry standards.
- Building essential 21st Century workplace (transferrable) skills to make youth more adaptable and employable.
- Developing an entrepreneurial mindset in the youth of Telangana.
- Started TASK Regional Centre at Sircilla
- Conducted programs in the areas of AI, ML, Data Science, Blockchain, etc. These programs were conducted through TASK with industry and corporate partnerships, including IBM, ExcelR, Microsoft, Smartbridge, NASSCOM Future Skills, and others.
- Webinars conducted on diverse industry segments like IT/ITeS, Hospitality, Logistics, Manufacturing, Pharma & Med Tech to help students understand the Industrial Revolution 4.0 (IR) skills
- Partnered with JNTU Hyderabad, Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University, Osmania, Kakatiya, Mahatma Gandhi and Satavahana universities for enhancing the skills of the students and making them employable
- Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages (HCCB) to skill 10,000 unemployed youth in partnership with TASK
- Partnered with Cotelligent for providing training and placement for 500 youth across Telangana in Cyber Security
- Started She Arise 2.0 program in collaboration with Centum Foundation for female students.
- Formed new partnerships during the year with Mentor Together, C-MET, Taplingua, Access Health (Affordable Quality Health) – Upskilling and re-skilling, training to support staff and nursing staff, Unschool and AWS.
- Google Cloud: Google Cloud is self-paced learning where 32 faculty and 1,415 students were trained on the Cloud Foundation in the year 2021-22.
- IBM Open PTech: Offering Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Blockchain, Coding, Computational Thinking, Quantum Computing & Machine Learning
- Salesforce: Salesforce Trailblazer Connect brings job seekers and employers together. It connects students with their next opportunity in the Salesforce Ecosystem through Trailhead learning, expert-led webinars, career resources, a mentorship program, and classroom resources.
- Kalyani Rafael Advanced Systems Pvt. Ltd.: Offers training on the design & development of advanced optical engineering and signal processing technology for engineering and polytechnic students.
- CISCO: Offers training on IT Essentials, CCENT, CCNA, Introduction to IoT, Introduction to Cyber Security and IoT Fundamentals.
- Infosys: Offers Campus Connect Certiﬁcation through InfyTQ App, industrial visits to students and faculty, Faculty Enablement programs, Infosys BPM training, along with offering placements
- Mahindra Pride Classroom: Training for Employability Skills for final year students of all streams
- Safran Electrical & Power India (P) Ltd: Hiring and training programs for electrical test operators, manufacturing operators and for quality inspectors.
- ARM University: Providing teaching materials and books for ECE, EEE, CSE, IT, EIE faculties
- Google Kotlin: Android Development with Kotlin courses for faculty members through the Train the Trainer program
- ISRO NRSC: National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) and Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) o er industry visits to all the TASK registered colleges.
- Nagarro: Trains the faculty of TASK registered engineering colleges on various concepts of Blockchain.
- Clusters AI: Trains students on data annotations through 6-day online workshops.
- HERE Technologies: Provides training certification in maps and location technology for civil and computer science students to impart practical know-how, and industry association through exposure to content and tools.
- Oracle Academy: Conducted 3 Faculty Development Programmes (FDPs) in the year 2021-22 through which 97 faculty members were trained and 1,152 students were certified in Java and Database courses.
- Unschool: Offers placements and technical management courses at discounted prices. Through 5 drives, Unschool has placed 75 students and provided internships to 84 students.
- Internshala: Offers internships to students and FDPs. As part of FDP, 17 faculty members were trained in various courses and 1,832 students were provided internships in the year 2021-22.
- Amazon Web Services: Provides training on cloud technologies for faculty and students.
- Smart Bridge: Offers skill initiatives in emerging technologies to institutes. 2,051 students and 337 faculty were trained with Tableau Viz Challenge and 3,411 students were trained under HACK Challenge with IBM during the year 2021-22.
- CSS Corp: Through this partnership, TASK provides internships and placement services for the students.
- Yes Mentor: Through this partnership, TASK offers Mentor Talks on career building and emerging technologies.
- VLSI: More than 2,600 students attended the awareness sessions on VLSI in collaboration with PVC and Veda IIT.
Central Government Collaborations
- 5,370 students were trained and 2,360 students were placed in the Electronics and Telecom sector under the ESDM Scheme of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology as of April 2022.
- Reskilled 1,826 frontline health workers under the National Health Mission (NHM) in partnership with Telangana Vaidya Vidhan Parishad (TVVP).