IT and Industries Minister Sri KTR virtually participated in the ‘Global Technology Government Summit’ and spoke on the theme ‘Saving Lives with Emerging Technologies’. The Summit was organized by the World Economic Forum, Japan.
IT and Industries Minister KT Rama Rao has been awarded the SKOCH ‘Best Performing IT Minister’ in the country for 2020.
- Hyderabad an emerging hotspot in data centre space: JLL
- TSIC signs MoU with Kautilya School of Public Policy to establish Social Innovation Ecosystem in the State
- Telangana’s Medicine from the Sky Program
- T-Fiber to cover all municipalities in Telangana: KTR
- Boost for IT in Khammam
- TSIC signs MoU with Agastya International Foundation in setting up 15-acre Innovation Campus
- Telangana Govt invites state-based startups for next batch of incentives
- Social Impact Bootcamp 2020
- Start working towards launching the State’s new ICT policy: Minister KTR
- WE Hub partners with i-Hub of Gujarat