A logo on Blockchain District and website were officially launched by Principal Secretary ITE&C Jayesh Ranjan, on the occasion in the presence of NITI Aayog.
Procter & Gamble partners with WE Hub, a State Government initiative, to identify and collaborate with startups.
- IT sector registers higher growth than the national average: KTR
- Telangana remains a favourite destination for investors: Minister KTR
- Telangana Start-up Model can be replicated in other states: UK Sinha committee report
- Microsoft partners with Govt of Telangana to empower women entrepreneurs
- Flipkart sets up datacentre in Hyderabad
- NPCI looks at innovation centre in Hyderabad soon
- Foxconn chose to set up Advanced Industrial AI Center in Hyderabad
- IndiaJoy kickstarts in Hyderabad
- With T-works, Hyderabad is building a one-stop shop for all manufacturing startups
- Hyderabad to house OnePlus’ R&D centre