Chinese smartphone maker OPPO on Monday said it was planning to set up its first India research and development (R&D) centre in Hyderabad.
Mansanpally Digital village comprises of an E-Education Centre, E-Health Centre and E-Panchayat Centre.
- Hyderabad bright spot for key global IT players
- TSIC launched Startup India Telangana Yatra
- We HUB awarded loan sanction letters for 16 Women entrepreneurs
- IT Department Newsletter
- International Blockchain Congress
- Minister laid foundation stone for IT Tower & Innovation Hub at Nizamabad
- Sixty Mee Seva centres to dispense cash
- Mutual tie-up proves boon for both Telangana government and start-ups
- Telangana promoting innovation in Tier 2, 3 cities too
- Telangana is a state of start-ups