IT and Industries Minister Sri KTR virtually participated in the ‘Global Technology Government Summit’ and spoke on the theme ‘Saving Lives with Emerging Technologies’. The Summit was organized by the World Economic Forum, Japan.
IT and Industries Minister KT Rama Rao has been awarded the SKOCH ‘Best Performing IT Minister’ in the country for 2020.
- T-Fiber to cover all municipalities in Telangana: KTR
- Boost for IT in Khammam
- TSIC signs MoU with Agastya International Foundation in setting up 15-acre Innovation Campus
- Telangana Govt invites state-based startups for next batch of incentives
- Social Impact Bootcamp 2020
- Start working towards launching the State’s new ICT policy: Minister KTR
- WE Hub partners with i-Hub of Gujarat
- Innovations by govt. school students galore
- Telangana at forefront of artificial intelligence, says KT Rama Rao
- IBM, TASK join hands to train 30,000 students