Telangana will be a pioneer in implementing the first of its kind School Innovation Challenge across all the Government School Students of 6th to 10th standard.
Sai Lifesciences Limited, a growing contract research organisation, today announced the commissioning of its new Research and Technology centre in Hyderabad.
- Provide support to rural and Agri innovations: KTR
- Telangana’s Blockchain solution for women SHGs wins an award
- Minister KTR launches Artificial Intelligence for Agricultural Innovation (AI4AI) program
- TASK launches Career Guidance Cell for the Underserved on Adiwasi Divas 2020
- Stree Nidhi Launches – B-PoST (Blockchain – Protection of Stree Nidhi Transactions)
- Additional incentives for IT firms setting up units outside Western Hyderabad
- TWorks ventilator successfully undergoes technical evaluation at NIMS
- Telangana wins big at SKOCH Awards
- Building the Culture of innovation in the state of Telangana
- East Hyderabad to have stronger IT sector presence: Minister KTR