Govt. of Telangana signs a Digital State Partnership MoU with Mastercard to accelerate digitization in the State
The state of Telangana will partner with Mastercard to deliver world-class citizen services using digital technology.
Minister KTR chaired round table sessions organized by UK India Business Council, techUK & SMMT in London
IT and Industries Minister KTR chaired round table sessions jointly organized by UK India Business Council, techUK and SMMT in London.
- Qualcomm setting up its second biggest campus in Hyderabad, to employ 8,700 people
- TSIC launches incentives for Innovations and Startups with Rural Impact
- ‘Gateway IT Park’ to boost IT sector in Northern part of Hyderabad
- Bosch Global to set up facility in Hyderabad
- Minister KTR laid foundation stone for IT Hub in Nalgonda
- Plug and Play Tech Centre starts operations in Hyderabad
- Launch of Hyderabad’s fully electric ride-sharing startup ‘Hala Mobility’
- T-Works and GE Appliances to set up biopot industry in Gadwal
- Minister KTR inaugurated the IndiaJoy – Asia’s Biggest Digital Entertainment Festival
- 7.ai plans to hire 1k people for Hyderabad office