A high speed, reliable backbone network for Telangana State
State Wide Area Network (SWAN) is one of the core infrastructure components under the National e-Governance Plan.
- Telangana SWAN (TSWAN) is integrated with Telangana Secretariat Campus Area Network (TSCAN), SDC and National Knowledge Network (NKN) and facilitates secure network services.
- Dedicated centralized Service Desk and a 24X7 Network Operating Center (NOC) is set up.
- More than 46 departments, 101 sub-departments are connected to TSWAN and rendering services to citizens.
- Video Conference facilities are set up with SWAN as backbone across all District, Mandal headquarters and user departments. More than 600 video conference centers were set up.
Point To Point Network Connectivity
- State Headquarters (SHQ) – 1
- District Headquarters (DHQ) – 33
- Mandal Headquarters (MHQ) – 594
- Horizontal Offices – 1,500
- Video Conferencing Service Locations – 536
e-Mail: Established dedicated mail team to serve the Govt. Officials. Provisioned more than 53,000 e-Mail accounts enabled with Two Factor Authentication (2FA) that ensures security.