Himachal Futuristic Communications Limited (HFCL) on Monday launched an optical fiber manufacturing facility at Hyderabad.
The Govt of Telangana signed a MoU with the NASSCOM to establish a Centre of Excellence for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (CoE – DS & AI) in the State.
- Microsoft Launches Azure Powered Digital Empowerment Centers for weavers in Telangana
- Telangana MeeSeva bags award at WCIT
- Adobe to set up Artificial Intelligence Center in Hyderabad
- First phase of T-Works to be completed by June: KTR
- Telangana – How India’s Youngest State is Leveraging Digital
- KT Rama Rao becomes only State Minister on elite WEF panel
- Tech Mahindra to set up centre in Warangal
- City to catch the eye of the world yet again
- Foundation stone for IT Tower in Karimnagar
- World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT) – 2018